Thursday, October 06, 2011

They Draw & Cook (the book)- It's here!!


Thanks to the dynamic design and illustration duo, Nate Padavick and Salli Swindell, They Draw & Cook the cookbook is here! A collection of 107 illustrated recipes by artists from around the world are bound and published in this beautiful, colorful and fun book. 

It all started with their genius idea for a blog of the same name. I was so excited when I heard about their concept, I had to illustrate a recipe. And am I glad I did! Be sure to check out my mango lassi recipe in the drink section toward the back.

here it is, just so you know what to look for :o)




Thanks Nate and Salli!

2 comments:

Elina Ellis said...

I love your illustration! And yes, it is a great idea!!! I am gathering my thoughts together on doing one myself..

Barry said...

Awesome illustration and awesome drink! I want one right now.