Monday, October 17, 2011

New Postcard mailer!

So, I just sent my new postcard design to the printer, FINALLY. I need to get back to it with my marketing. That is definitely the hardest part for me in all of this. Self promotion...oye. I'm sure I'm not the only one, right? It's a lot of work. Not just researching the different publishers and what to do, but designing a postcard that's going to grab their attention, show what you can do and make them want to hire you! I'm never completely sold on my ideas for my postcard designs, but you gotta do it and just get them out there.

Anywhoo, here are the back and front of my card. The back of the final file had my information, of course, on the left side. Let me know what you think and what you do to promote yourself!

back


front

1 comment:

Tamara Henderson said...

Your postcard mailer is sooo adorable!!