Friday, April 02, 2010

Sunshine Award

The talented, wonderful Kelly Medina just presented this so sweet Sunshine Award to me today! Thank you Kelly! Your art definitely brings a smile to my face, as do these other fabulous artist's work:

Tracy

Michael

Val

Nina

Barry

Brad

Kelly L

dzn q

Tina

Vanessa

Pascal

Sheree

There are so Many more talented folks out there, too! Please be sure to visit these blogs!

The award rules:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Pass it along to 12 other people.

3 comments:

Valerie Krist said...

Thanks, my Illustration Friend!!

Barry said...

Thanks for nominating me!

michael robertson said...

Hi Joy. Thanks so much for this award. I'm very flattered to receive ths, especially from someone as talented as you!