Tuesday, October 19, 2010

IF- "Spooky"

I'm back! Well, I've just been busy with work, didn't really go anywhere :o). This is my post for this week's  Illustration Friday's topic "Spooky". Poor monster doesn't stand a chance with this ghost, He's scared!

On my group blog The Sketchables we're all posting illustrations for this weeks topic, so be sure to check there to see what everyone did! My day to post is Friday, so that didn't work out too well for the IF schedule. I figured I'd post it here first.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
-Joy

17 comments:

Maria Bogade said...

Hey Joy! Great to see another fabulous illustration of you!!! Love your monster very much! Hope all is well with you!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, love it =)

Moira Millman said...

Hi joy, great to see you back on IF! Terrific monster:)

momo-tomo said...

Very interesting!

Morph Waffle said...

Ah, I love this, so cute and funny.

Tamara Henderson said...

Great illustration! The monster is very cool!

Brad said...

wow it is fabulous! what a wonderful monster, haha! great illustration as always ;)

Loni Edwards said...

Adorable work Joy! Great job!

Emily said...

Delightful! Hope the monster doesn't have nightmares tonight!

Barry said...

That big guy is going to run for the hills! Very fun image as usual.

Ayala Art said...

I Love it!

Mark Cavell said...

Kids at Halloween…there’s nothing spookier!
Terrific terrified monster, great illust.

June said...

Awww... I hope he shares his sweeties with him after the scare!

Angela Matteson said...

hee hee, very cute, and very empowering to kids!

Diandra Mae said...

Love it JoY! The monster is fabulous!

Maria Palito said...

Hi Joy!! I love the face of the monster :)

Mariapalito

Tracy said...

Oooooh! Look at that little tail on that monster :) What a cutie!